Un réservoir de remplacement en Assy pour le Mini Nautilus de chez Aspire.
Quantité par boîte : 20pcs
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Screw the upper hardware to the Pyrex tank.(DO NOT over tighten!)
2. Screw the BVC Atomizer into the bottom hardware (make sure the BVC atomizer is snugged down hand tight).
3. Snugly screw the Tank hardware to the bottom Atomizer hardware(the atomizer screws onto the air-tube shaft in center )
4. Insert the drip-tip into the upper hardware.
1. Check to make sure the upper stainless steel be screwed tightly onto the glass tank.
2. Screw the bottom hardware off the upper hardware.
3. When you screw off the bottom hardware,the atomizer should be csrewed off the upper hardware at the same time,in case the atomizer is still kept on to the air-tube shaft in center,please screw the atomizer off and screw back onto the bottom hardware in order to avoid disconnecting.